10 years ago:
Met some friends while working at Jacob Lake Inn, by the Grand Canyon, who convinced me to transfer to Utah State. I was only there for six months, and I transferred back to Weber. (I can’t believe that was 10 years ago.)
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Take Ari to gymnastics.
2. Help get my in-law’s house ready for us to move in.
3. Get boxes from my sister.
4. Help Mike clean out the garage.
5. Buy a gift for Mike’s niece.
Snack I enjoy:
Most anything you can dip into something yummy and eat.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
*First, not tell anyone.
*Adopt (buy) some more kids.
*Try IVF a dozen times.
*Send money anonymously to friends and family.
*Give a bunch to the church.
*Live comfortably in a humble, safe, suburb somewhere.
*Travel the world.
*Hire a personal chef and trainer.
*Send lots of stuff to Samoa.
3 of my bad habits:
*Making Mike get things around the house for me all the time.
*Buying fast food.
5 places I have lived:
Jacob Lake, AZ
Samoa (8 different places)
5 jobs that I have had:
Customer Service Rep. for ICON Health and Fitness
Housekeeper at the Ogden LDS Temple
Dorm counselor at Utah School for the Deaf and Blind in Ogden
Server/Bookkeeper for Marie Calender’s in Layton
Elementary Teacher (Sandcastle Academy, Sam Morgan Elem., & Lakeview Elementary)
5 Things people don’t know about me:
1. I recorded a LDS vocal music CD, written by two friends of mine. (Desert Book wanted to sell it, but one of the guys went inactive, and the other moved to Texas.)
2. My great great great grandfather was Edward Partridge, the first bishop of the LDS church.
3. I love the SCIFI show Ghost Hunters. (I would join their team, if they would let me.)
4. I only allow Mike to indulge so much in rugby, so I can see the hot guys play….. especially the Polynesians doing the haka before the actual game starts.
5. I used to be a super healthy gym freak that would work out twice a day.
Still waiting on Bryce, Jack and Shannon!